1. See that ^^. Kevin and I have spent the past few years building a rubber band ball and we’re pretty proud of it.
2. At any given time, I have 3 to 5 half-empty (or are they half-full…?) water bottles in my car. I don’t know where they come from or what they want from me. They just kind of…appear in the center console cup holders and stashed in the door cubbies. Then one day I glance down and there are five of them, scattered around the car.
3. I avoided mushrooms for years when I was a child, claiming that I was allergic to them. Now I love mushrooms.
4. Moscato is the only wine I’ll drink. I don’t care how “sweet” you claim a Riesling or any other wine is – it’s not syrupy enough for me. I’m not drinking any wine now though because I have officially given up all beverages except water for the duration of Lent-time. That means no lattes – no mini-bottles of Moscato or salt-rimmed glasses of margarita – no hot sugar with tea – no fizz of a diet beverage – will be passing my lips until Easter morning. The caffeine headache in my brain is lamenting that this was a biiiiig mistake, but strong I will remain.
5. I love flossing my teeth. You had no idea I was such a fun person, right? But there is really nothing quite like some mint flavored dental floss to bring a smile to my face. It just feels so…clean.
Tell me something I don’t know about you.