I’m linking up once again to Thankful Thursdays with the lovely Julia.
1. First and foremost today, I am thankful for my health and the fact that I finally alive again. I’m breathing in air without feeling like my head is about to explode! I’m able to stand up for an extended amount of time and not experience the slightest tinge of vertigo! I’ve thrown aside the sweats and am wearing public appropriate clothing! My hair is fixed and my face is sporting makeup! Ah – it’s good to be back.
2. And kudos to all of you for your sweet comments and well-wishes. I am thankful for YOU. It’s so neat that this little plot of the internet has brought web friends.
3. I am thankful for Shellac nails. I am an official nail klutz. It is impossible for me to paint my own nails and not have them look like a small child was playing nail shop with me as the customer. And then it’s like I lead with my fingernail when I do anything with my hands because the paint chips in no time. Enter Shellac. I’m a convert.
4. I am thankful for new and exciting opportunities for a close friend. She knows who she is. And by golly, she has earned all the good things that are coming together in her life. I wish I could spill the beans and tell you all the juicy details about the adventure on which she’s likely going to be embarking. But it’s probably not my place to put it out on the internet before she does. And now I have built up some crazy anticipation for you. You’ll be on the edge of your seat all day.
5. And to wrap up the list of thankful proclamations, I am thankful for my future mother-in-law, with whom I am attending the Cinderella ballet this evening. She bought tickets for my birthday earlier this month and show time is finally here.
What are YOU thankful for today?