To read more about the January challenge (7 items – 5 outfits), check out my January – Week 1 post.
I was forced to actually come up with 5 outfits for week 2, as I did not take a vacation day from work. That’s right – I had to work a five day week for the first time since before Christmas. First world problems, I know.
Enough about my woes though. My seven core items of clothing for the week were:
- Green belted sweater (thrifted – probably Buffalo Exchange)
- Brown short-sleeve plain t-shirt (H&M)
- Black skinny cords (J. Crew)
- Denim jeggings (Maurices)
- Green linen skirt (not sure – maybe Target?)
- Blue long-sleeve v-neck t-shirt (Old Navy)
- Black graphic sweater with bow (Forever 21 – recent) [officially my favorite item of clothing right now – I want to wear it all the time]
Next week is the final January 7 items-5 outfits challenge week. My sweet and adorable cousin (Jessie) joined in on the challenge for week 2. What should Neighbor and I (and Jessie, should she choose to participate) challenge ourselves to wear in February?